Join our award winning Elite Competition Team!
Winner of multiple Industry Dance Award Nominations
**Competition team members must be able to make AIM Elite a priority to other
activities, (Cheer, gymnastics, soccer, etc.) If you are unable to commit to making dance the #1 activity in your life, the competition team may not be for you.
We are looking for special dancers who wish to take their abilities and education to the next level!!!
Check out some awesome video footage of our competition dancers!!
Our competition team is for serious dancers willing to take on a larger commitment.
Please review the following information in full to see if AIM Elite Competition Team is right for your
• Some Degree of dance skill/experience & Minimum of 1 year experience on our Performance Team
• Summer technique class requirements & summer choreography bootcamp
• 5-6 year olds - minimum 2 classes/week & 1 rehearsal/week required.
• Ages 7+ - minimum 3-9 classes/week & 1 rehearsal/week required (depending on age/ability).
• Commitment to attend all selected classes, rehearsals & performances through our recital
• Ability to commit to up to 4 regional competitions (Jan-May).
Attend 1 dance convention
• Core class attendance is MANDATORY. If you miss a core class, you are required to make it up. Rehearsals for
group numbers are MANDATORY. After 3 absences from any group rehearsal, students will be forced to sit out
the next competition without a refund of competition fees. If the behavior continues, student will be
considered for permanent removal from the team.
• All team members must be available to attend all competitions and must be present at all awards
ceremonies. Although a list of competitions and their dates will be provided by September, we will NOT HAVE
AN EXACT SCHEDULE until one week prior to the event. Therefore, you will have to block out & be available
the ENTIRE WEEKEND (Fri, Sat & Sun) of scheduled competition.