Join our Award Winning AIM Elite Competition Team!
Winner of multiple Industry Dance Award Nominations!
Competition team members must be able to make AIM Elite a priority to other activities (cheer, gymnastics, soccer, etc.). If you are unable to commit to making competition dance the #1 activity in your life, then we suggest starting with the performance team! We are looking for dancers who wish to take their abilities and education to the next level!
Check out some of the awesome video footage above of our past competition dancers!
Our competition team is for serious dancers willing to take on a larger commitment. Please review the following information in full to see if AIM Elite Competition Team is right for your dancer.
• Some degree of dance skill/experience & minimum of one year experience on our Performance Team
• Summer technique class requirements & summer choreography bootcamp
• 5-6 year olds - minimum 2 classes/week & 1 rehearsal/week required
• Ages 7+ - minimum 3-9 classes/week & 1 rehearsal/week required (depending on age/ability)
• Commitment to attend all selected classes, rehearsals, & performances through our recital
• Ability to commit to up to four regional competitions (Jan-May)
Attend one dance convention
Core class attendance is MANDATORY. If you miss a core class, you are required to make it up. Rehearsals for group numbers are MANDATORY. After three absences from any group rehearsal, students will be forced to sit the next competition without a refund of competition fees. If the absences continue, students will be considered for permanent removal from the team.
All team members must be available to attend all competitions and must be present at all award ceremonies. Although a list of competitions and their dates will be provided by September, we will NOT HAVE
AN EXACT SCHEDULE until one week prior to the event. Therefore, you will have to block out and be available the ENTIRE WEEKEND (Fri, Sat & Sun) of scheduled competition.